How do I provide liquidity?
How do I provide liquidity? Metamask, Polygon, and Quickswap for beginners
July 21, 2021
In order to begin mining TEL, you first need to provide liquidity to TELx.
Once you've reviewed and decided to which pools you would like to provide liquidity, you will need to either bridge your assets to Polygon or use your existing Polygon assets to participate.
Below, you will find walkthroughs demonstrating how to provide liquidity to each AMM.
Once you have successfully bridged to Polygon PoS, you can provide liquidity to Quickswap pools by:
- Search for TEL pools at https://info.quickswap.exchange/pairs.
- Next click “Add Liquidity” on the pool page of your choice.
- You will have to first authorize Matic Network to spend your tokens in the liquidity pool.
- Once both tokens have been authorized, click “Supply.”
- You are now an LP on Quickswap!
Once you have successfully bridged to Polygon PoS, you can provide liquidity to DFX pools by:
- Navigate to https://app.dfx.finance/pools.
- Click on the pool you'd like to provide with liquidity.
- Enter the amount you'd like to provide.
- Click "Supply," then confirm the transaction.
- You are now an LP on DFX!